Tostadas Morelianas are a popular and tasty black bean- based corn tostada. The toppings vary from chopped chorizo to chopped ham, chicken tinga, and more! My easy and delicious version of tostadas Morelianas includes high quality Hispanic products from Cacique®. To build this easy recipe, you need corn tostadas, Cacique Pork Chorizo, Mexican-Style Queso Dip, Homestyle Salsa and Crema Mexicana as well as black beans, lettuce and fresh avocado. Game night? This is the perfect meal!
Mexican Tostadas are my go-to meal!
Tostadas, like tacos, can be layered with countless flavor combinations. Today’s recipe includes Cacique® quality product, Queso Dip, Pork Chorizo, Homestyle Salsa and Crema Mexicana. Cacique’s Queso Dips are prepared with high quality ingredients and the Salsas use a small batch process that ensures homemade, authentic Mexican flavors in every bite. When I need a quick and delicious meal, this is my go- to recipe.
Spend a little less time in the kitchen, without sacrificing quality!
Family owned, Cacique®, is one of the country’s top authentic Mexican food brands. Real cheese goes into the creamy Queso Dip and the best fresh produce go into the Homestyle Salsa. Give your tacos, burritos, nachos and quesadillas that authentic Mexican flavor! I am excited to collaborate with Cacique®. All opinions are 100% my own.
Meals Ready in Minutes!
In less than thirty minutes, you can be enjoying these tostadas morelianas. Add you favorite Cacique® topping and fresh garnishes. Ready- made quesos and salsa are the key ingredients in beating the fatigue of everyday cooking. Easy, indulgent at-home recipes that are perfect for many occasions from game day, game night with family or binge watching your favorite series.
Tostadas Morelianas-Mexican Tostadas Ready in Minutes!
- 8 Corn tostadas previously made or store bought
- 2 9 oz Cacique® Pork Chorizo
- 3 cups smashed black beans
- 16 oz Cacique® Queso Dip
- 16 oz Cacique® Medium Homestyle Salsa
- 15 oz Cacique® Crema Mexicana
- 4 cups lettuce shredded
- 1-2 Avocado sliced
- 8 Lime wedges
- Salt, to taste
- Add the pork chorizo to a large skillet. Heat to medium. When it begins to sizzle, stir as needed. Cook for 10 minutes. Cover and reduce heat to lowest.
- At the same time you cook the chorizo, add the black beans to a skillet. Heat on medium low, just until warm. Keep covered until you are ready to assemble tostadas.
- Right before serving, warm the queso dips for 2-3 minutes.
- To each tostada shell, add beans, Cacique Queso Dip, Pork Chorizo, lettuce, Homestyle Salsa, Mexican Crema and avocado. I like to finish with a squeeze of fresh lime juice and a pinch of salt. Serve right away.