This post is sponsored by Tequila Cazadores. All recipes and opinions are my own.
I could not think of a more fun way to celebrate National Tequila Day! Today I am mixing Cazadores Tequila Blanco to prepare a Sparkling Tequila Summer Cocktail, a delicious tequila cocktail to share with friends. Three words I love: tequila, summer and cocktail! When it comes to cocktails during the summer, I like them to be light and refreshing.
Follow my easy recipe below for this sparkling tequila summer cocktail prepared with Cazadores Tequila Blanco. Pick fruits that complement each other with sweet and tart notes! For best flavors look for seasonal fruits as well. Fresh citrus is the way to go whenever possible. Most any fruit flavored sparkling water that is lightly sweetened works well with this cocktail recipe. On this day I used a pink cranberry sparkling juice cocktail. Gather your favorite glasses for serving! And most important, share with friends!
Cazadores Tequila Blanco, with it’s natural light flavor, makes it ideal for mixing. Cazadores a premium tequila made from 100% blue agave from the Highlands of Mexico, has more citrus, floral and sweet notes than other tequilas. One of my fondest memories of Tequila Cazadores is sharing time with my family in Mexico. Simple Mexican botanas(snacks) paired with a tall shot of Tequila Cazadores for sipping. Those simple moments are the memories you take with you for a lifetime. Time spent with familia.
Sparkling Tequila Summer CocktailPrint Pin Rate
- 1 cup Cazadores Tequila Blanco
- 1/2 cup Citronage orange liqueur
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2/3 cup lime juice
- 21.4 ounces sparkling pink cranberry juice cocktail
- 6 large oranges
- 6 large limes
- 2 lemons
- 2 cups cherries
- 1 cup frozen cranberries
- In two separate cups reserve the juice of 4 oranges and 4 limes. Set aside. Slice the remaining oranges, limes and lemons into thin wedges.
- Fill a large glass pitcher halfway with ice. add in half of all the fruit. Reserve the remaining fruit. Add the Cazadores Tequila Blanco, Citronage Orange Liqueur and sparkling cranberry juice cocktail. Stir to combine.
- Fill serving glasses with ice. Add some fruit to each glass. Fill with Sparkling Tequila Summer Cocktail! Cheers!
Go to the end of the blog post for some of my favorite recipes prepared with tequila!
1. Add plenty of ice!
2. Add fresh fruit and frozen cranberries!
Make sure your pitcher is big!
3. Add tequila, orange liqueur, juices and sparkling drink!
4. Garnish with fresh cherries!
Gather your favorite glasses for serving! And most important, share with friends!
Cheers! Happy National Tequila Day!
More Tequila Recipes!
Tequila Lime Shrimp https://pinaenlacocina.com/2016/08/22/tequila-lime-shrimp-with-jalapeno/
Tequila Queso Fundido https://pinaenlacocina.com/2019/07/24/tequila-queso-fundido-with-chorizo-and-poblano/
Reverse Marinated Tequila Lime Chicken https://pinaenlacocina.com/2019/07/24/reverse-marinated-tequila-lime-chicken/